e107 v2.1.9 Released
We kunnen weer updaten!
En er is weer een nieuwe versie van e107, de vertaling in het Nederlands staat hier op de site!
Hieronder het Engelstalige bericht..
More fixes and improvements
We're happy to announce the release of e107 v2.1.9!
This release contains some great improvements as well as bug fixes. We recommend everyone upgrade immediately.
- It is now possible to override the chosen editor pref (WYSIWYG), using the e107::getForm()->bbarea() method by changing the $options array, e.g. $options['wysiwyg'] = 'tinymce4' (#3330)
- Added option define('X-FRAME-SAMEORIGIN', false); in e107_config to allow for external websites including an e107 website through an iframe (#3101)
Fixes & improvements:
- Fixed issue in update routine caused by an incorrect version number (#3302 #3311)
- Added backwards compatibility fix to handle old data formatting better (#3305)
- Fixed issue with multiple userclass selection in the Admin UI (#3249)
- The CSS file ensuring backwards compatibility for non-boostrap or legacy themes (backcompat.css) is now correctly loaded
- Fixed issue with LAN's not loading properly on contact.php page
- Fixed issue with parsing the + sign (#3307)
- Fixed issue with 'To' textbox not showing in mail-out functionality (#3303)
- Fixed issue with missing navigation text in Admin Area when using 'medium' width devices
- Improved support for SVG icons (#1958)
- Fixed several issues related to the displaying of comments (#2425 #2281 #2937)
- Fixed issue so 'Items per page' option is now respected on custom pages (#3188)
- Added default custom fields to Bootstrap 3 template (#3103)
- Improved support for Cyrillic characters on registration and login (#2440)
- Plugin Builder generated output improved with examples of custom filter and batch options.
- Fixed an issue with the language packs not displaying in the Admin Area (#3059)
- Added e_gsitemap addon to News and Download plugin (#2606)
- Fixed an issue with error pages and redirection (#3179)
- Added new event triggers and notifications for the Forum plugin: user_forum_topic_created_probationary, user_forum_topic_updated, user_forum_topic_moved, user_forum_topic_deleted, user_forum_topic_split, user_forum_post_created, user_forum_post_updated, user_forum_post_deleted, user_forum_post_report
- Added BBcode template for Forum plugin (#3317)
- New preferences in Forum plugin which allow to choose between BBcode or TinyMCE editor (#3318)
- Fixed issues with Forum plugin URLs (#3171)
- Fixed URL issue in Forum plugin when moving a forum topic (#3244)
- Improved Forum parsing: forum titles are only shown using plain text (no HTML or BBcode) (#3245)
- Fixed an issue in the forum plugin when marking a forum topic as 'read' (#3338)
- Fixed issue in the featurebox plugin which caused debug information to show (#3290 #3074)
- Fixed issue with incorrect 'update required' message showing for the featurebox plugin
- Several PHP 7 compatibility fixes
- And dozens more fixes and improvements
For a full list of changes, please go here.
Please see our downloads section to download a copy.
Thank you for continuing to use e107!